Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580SE loader valve problem?

ottawamerc ยท 2009-03-17 07:47

Hi guys, well it's near time to start my project again here in Canada. I was out the other day and fired up my 580 and within 10 min. I was stuck in the mud! Usually it is not a problem but this time I could not get the boom to build any pressure until I tried to move the loader bucket then I was able to use the boom. So I was wondering is the boom hydraulic circuit connected to the loader valve and what should I check that would cause this? As a side note last year before I stopped using the hoe I had a issue with the front bucket in that when I would put it down to use the back hoe, it would seem to release pressure. I would have to continue applying pressure to it every 10- 15 min. Thanks in advance Ottawa

Replies0

No replies yet.