New to the forum and a new owner of an older case 580SK. I have spent the first few weeks of ownership doing maintenance, oil change, hydraulic oil & filter change lube everything and so on. Basically fixing everything that was broken or in disrepair. I found the flow control valve see pic and the diagram is not readable so I am not sure what positions to use. Any guidance on how to use these settings would be appreciated as I am not sure how to use it or what setting to use for specific tasks I purchased this to clear a path through my woods , about 20 acres so the bucket with claw and extendahoe seemed like a good choice.
yup thats a stanley v60 valve the flow settings will be etched on lever just move it to what flow u want at aux connectors
Thanks for the quick reply, the previous owner had a thumb installed and I believe that’s what is connected to the aux control as it has an electric switch to activate the thumb. New to this so any suggestions on what pressure setting should I use for the thumb?
that valve is one way only so u will have to follow plumbing to see if it goes to thumb valve