I have a annoying squeak when dumping front loader bucket and when raising boom on backhoe.I have tried greasing and it does not help.I also would like some info on what kind of grease do you use on ex-tendahoe boom slide.Do you clean it ever once in a while to get dirt out of the exposed grease?
Do all the fittings take grease? I have always used the red high performance grease (i like shell the best). As for cleaning the ex slide we use a hot water presure washer.
We used swepco on ours then used Lubricate 3000. both very good grease. I greased our 580 every day we used it and never had a problem with it squeaking. About every other month I'd power wash it and depending on how ambitious I was I would do the extendahoe. I did about 7-8 pumps in all the loader bucket points sometimes really pumped it out when muck and dirt got in. Put 2-4 pumps in all the linkage and 3-4 back at the tractor frame. The hoe end I always did about 5-7pumps at the swing pins, 2-4 in all the boom, 7 at the boom and dipper pin, covered the e-hoe every couple days, and greased the crap out of the bucket linkage. Did the drive train every 80-100 hours give or take. The book said 100hours I think. Hope that helps.