Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580SN 3106 fault code

NWIndianaMike ยท 2019-11-19 14:07

I've been trying to find flow chart Diag. For code 3106 on a 2013 580 SN, tier 4A. The code fuel pressure relief did not open after pressure shock is active on key up. I've replaced the relief valve, and sensor in case it was sending inaccurate data, and the code stays active, and resets new fault, every key cycle. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Mike

Replies3
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-11-22 08:23

    You may have a high pressure pump issue. Do you have a way to check pressure at low pressure pump and high pressure pump?

  2. #2Kaptain0072022-04-14 14:14

    I have exact same error code on my 2014 Case 570NXT, which has Case Case 434T/E Tier 4 engine. Any comments and suggestions would be highly appreciated!

  3. #3Kaptain0072022-05-17 23:55

    I replaced the rail pressure relief valve on 570NXT, the problem seems gone. This pressure relief valve (part# 5801474163) on mychnstore.com, shows a price of $405. but I bought an equivalent OEM on eBay for under $40. It seems to work just fine.