I have a 2013 case 580sn. All hydraulic controls work fine at idle, but as soon as i turn up the rpm’s it acts as if it plugs up and no controls work. Talked to a dealer, said to change tank fluid and filter so i did and it worked fine for a few hours, but now it’s back to being plugged. He mentioned removing the loader control valve to inspect for debris or damage. I know where the control goes under machine, but not sure what valve to remove. If anyone can describe or produce a photo I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Welcome to HEF Gigdigitty ! There are over 25 different 580SN books on the CNH parts book page. Your valve will be in one of them. Here is a link to them. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/casece/light-equipment/loader-backhoes/sn/cn/NA_E_S_49_LOA_034_SN
I have the tier 4a model and did see it in the link you sent, thanks for that. However, I don’t own the $1400 Service manual so I can’t make head or tail of the numbers from the link you sent and i couldn’t find where the loader control (screw in valve) is located. Could an air leak possibly be what’s causing my issues, there is some wetness near the loader control lines? I’m headed up under there to see if I can’t tighten some clamps and hoses. Thanks for the welcome Tinkerer! Do you have to work for a dealership to access those links you sent me?
You are welcome, Gigdigitty ! Anyone can access the parts books. I don't know why you can't. Here is one of the loader control valves for a tier 4a. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...111-9FCE-005056875BD6&isSnFilterEnabled=false I don't know where it is either. Way too new for me to know anything about. You can buy a service manual on ebay for $4.97 + $1.97 shipping on ebay. It can be viewed and printed quite easily. https://www.ebay.com/itm/174828221253?hash=item28b492f345:g:zeYAAOSwubNg40kY
I didn’t see any of the $4.97 service manuals on cd for the tier 4a, just tier 4, but i did buy one on flash drive and couldn’t install it on my iphone. My honey just came home with the manual all printed out should be able to figure something out now i hope Thanks for the help!
Hello Gigdigitty, Did you get your issue resolved? I have similar issue with my 2014 case 580SN and can’t seem to find the problem. All my hydraulic dead after 10mins is working as normal then it repeats.
2006Case 580SN 2 with pilot controles Loader and outrigers work fine no hyd. to backhoe ive changed the both switchs .. anyone had a problem like this?