have a brand new Case 580sn wt ordered. It's an extended hoe with a factory thumb. I'm looking to see if they offer valves and quick connects for auxiliary hydraulics. I would like to be able to throw on a plate compactor or hammer without unhooking the thumb circuit. Just like this setup on cat Mini that I was near. The backhoe is coming with pilot controls. Dealer States it will just have two jic fittings that you have to unhook and connect each time. Looking for pictures and ideas or if there's a kit that someone knows of. Thanks
I don't know if they have a specific part number for that, but its easy to do it yourself. My Taki was plumbed like that. Much better than unhooking hoses. You should have an electronic valve on the WT that goes from single flow for the hoe pack to dual for the thumb. Don't want to forget to flip that switch when you put the hoe pac on after running the thumb.