Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

gauges not working

kwilly2012 ยท 2023-08-14 23:38

I would like to know if anyone has any idea how to go about fixing the gauge cluster on my ford 455c the whole thing is about shot really. none of the gauges work. it has a tach, fuel, temp, and hour meter. any idea where i could see if there connected or how they are supposed to be set up. thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-08-15 02:44

    Are they mechanical or elecrltrical gauges? If electrical check for a bad ground or bad wire first, then check sending units.

  2. #2Vetech632023-08-15 10:16

    Check your fuses also

  3. #3kwilly20122023-08-15 12:56

    I assume they are electrical. Where do they hook up too?

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-08-15 16:00

    Sounds like you need an electrical schematic for your machine.

  5. #5kwilly20122023-08-16 19:16

    Yeah is there any place that I could get one of those.