Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 590SN pin specs

Bullseye Equipment ยท 2020-09-08 06:40

hello i'm looking for pin sizes and bucket ear spacing and bushing bore dimensions. these stupid manufacturers think they are quelling people solving their attachment hook up problems and forcing them to buy from them when all they are doing is pissing us off. Furthermore as a result they are creating an impetus for me to begin building buckets and selling them waaaay cheaper just to screw with them. anyone have dimensions for me it is much appreciated!!!!

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-09-08 13:43

    Welcome to HEF, Bullseye ! You need to chillout. The information is all over the internet.

  2. #2TheRedoubt19422020-09-12 13:23

    Good afternoon Tinkerer and "All" , I've got a similar question to the one "Bulleye equipment " asked . Where might I find the specifications to simply have something as common as a replacement pin for the "Stabilizer cylinder rod end" of my 680C CK made . The mechanical drawing of the bucket in this forum clearly show those specs for the bucket . How do I go about finding a similar drawing for the stabilizer with it's pin dimensions ? I'm very poor in my computer usage and would appreciate input if convenient , please . I've got a machinist that will make one for me and he also would need the "Grade" of the steel he should use . I look forward to hearing back if someone out there could help . You have been gracious in the past with your help for me Tinkerer and it would be nice to say hello . Mac McGrail ( TheRedoubt1942 )

  3. #3Tinkerer2020-09-12 14:35

    Hello Mac ! Don't bother with having one made. Dale Wiess can sell you one cheaper than you can have it made. His website appears to be down right now. Call him at (765) 378-3396 His daughter may answer the phone. She is pretty sharp on parts also. Here is a link to his website. If may take awhile to get back on-line. http://www.e-backhoeparts.com/

  4. #4TheRedoubt19422020-09-12 15:45

    Hi Tinkerer , Been a while ! How have you been doing ? Hope you are healthy and all are well there . We keep a pretty low profile here with that "Virus" going around . Not to much of it in my county ( 46 cases with 2 deaths ) but our age is against us if we catch it so we keep to our selves mostly . I've done quite a bit on the back-hoe . Have taken off every hose on it , had all new ones made and will be putting them on next week . It's running good but in the first 2 outings here I broke 3 hoses . Said the heck with it and am doing them all . Rebuilding ( seal kits ) on the "swing cylinders" while it's down as well . Learning a lot about it . What have you been doing . Is there much "Virus" where you are ? I will call "Dale" next week . Appreciate your input as always . Stay well . Mac McGrail