I have a 2005 case 60xt with 1300hrs. The machine starts fine but when you put the lap bar down it kills the engine. I have replace the relay and cleaned the area where the relay goes with cleaner but no change. Anyone experienced this problem and have any suggestion? It sure is embarrasing when you have the street blocked and can't move the machine.
Welcome 1#Smokey! Are all the operator presence lights showing green on the dash? Is the seat switch still plugged in? It usually is the culprit. You can by-pass the switch by disconnecting the plug for it, very near the seat, & joining the wires in the harness together. That should get you going. Be mindful this is a safety device, it's your choice to leave it that way.
Case 60xt Well thanks so much, you were right! I keep trying to tie it to the restraint bar and it was the seat switch. Thanks again and hope I can return the favor sometime.