I just purchased a used ctl70. I'm really not familiar with the control or switches. I tried to hook up a grapple yesterday and could not get it to work. I was told you have to Press the green switch on the left control to switch it into Two way. Then you can use the slide switch to open and close the grapple. The green switch does not light up so I pulled it out and checked for any kind of voltage. I cannot find any voltage on any of the terminals. I checked all the fuses and they are fine. I'm not sure where the switch gets its power. I also pulled out the yellow switch beside the green one and it has no power also. Can anyone tell me how these work????
The yellow one is for running the hyd like on a mower that is running all the time. one button will make this happen. I forget what the green one is for. The manual should be over your head on the right side of cab on the roof.
The operations manual and case are both missing. Neither one of the buttons yellow or green seem to do anything. I pulled the switches out and checked for power on any of the terminals and I do not have power I'm not sure how they work.
have you checked the relays in front of your feet? they sometimes crap out for no reason, the aux hydros are all electric for operation. you can just replace the relays fairly easy but you need the diagram to tell you whats what. that thumb toggle should work weather the switch is pushed in or not, the yellow I believe is for running a mower or similar flow attachment it only needs to be on for that. any dealer or even the manual will have that info my books were behind the seat . hopfully this may help