Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 621

Coy Lancaster · 2021-05-27 15:11

Hey Case guys I’m looking for some information on a transmission shifter for a Case 621 loader. I don’t have the specific serial number but it falls in the JAK0021701-JAK0027512. It has the ZF 4WG-150 transmission. The information I need is on the shifter, it’s the big one I think it was made by Bosch part number is A187760 subs to 75239663. What I’m looking for is the part numbers for the micro switch inside the shifter. If anyone has a break down of the shifter that would be great or any other information on parts. Thanks in advance for your help.

Replies35
  1. #1mg23612021-05-28 05:03

    I'd bet @Bigbert has that information .

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2021-05-28 07:53

    I am hoping so

  3. #3Vetech632021-05-28 08:14

    Have you taken the shifter apart? Sometimes the switches will have the manufacturers name and part/model number on them.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2021-05-28 10:06

    I have taken the cover off and tested the switches that's how I found out one is bad. I haven't taken the switches out of the housing yet the indicator ring at the bottom of the handle is being stubborn and not wanting to come off. I don't want to break it so I will work on that today.

  5. #5HATCHEQUIP2021-05-28 10:42

    Ebay has the complete shifter ------- straight from the lab in china

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2021-05-28 10:49

    Yeah I found that but that thing is way expensive. I can rebuild this one when I find the micro switch.

  7. #7Vetech632021-05-28 13:26

    Ugh! I wouldn't trust that on my riding mower.

  8. #8old timer2021-05-28 14:01

    That is a Clark shifter, the early ones used it. The last one i rebuilt I went to a local electronics shop and picked them up. Hope this helps

  9. #9Bigbert2021-05-28 16:43

    Hi guys, I must admit, never saw this shifter in ZF. Old timer is right, this is a Clark type. I'm actually impressed how it works with EST17T or EST25.

  10. #10Coy Lancaster2021-05-28 18:04

    Thanks Old Timer I appreciate your feed back. I couldn't remember if it was a clark or bosch shifter. Bad thing is there aren't any electronic stores around anymore. I'm sure I can find something on line.

  11. #11Coy Lancaster2021-05-28 18:06

    Hey Big Bert; Case started with the clark tranny in the 621's but they wouldn't stay together.

  12. #12Coy Lancaster2021-06-01 15:08

    Hey guys here’s an update on gear selector. Here are s the micro switch I need if anyone has any idea on where I can find one I’d appreciate it. Sorry for double pic.

  13. #13Craig E2021-06-03 07:56

    here is the part number for the whole switch-75239663

  14. #14Coy Lancaster2021-06-03 09:08

    Thank you but I have that number. The complete shift lever is over 3,000.00 "YIKES" but I did find a micro switch in the UK that I have on order.

  15. #15cuttin edge2021-06-05 21:00

    used to be able to walk into Radio Shack here for electronics, then it was the source, now we have nothing.

  16. #16Coy Lancaster2021-06-06 09:38

    Yeah same here too.

  17. #17Coy Lancaster2021-06-06 19:24

    Update on micro switch guy's I found one from a company in the UK. The original is obsolete but they had just one of an updated version. Thanks for all the input and help.

  18. #18Coy Lancaster2021-09-23 15:34

    Well here it is the last of Sept. and just found a micro switch from Case no less. I did another search earlier for the complete control lever and found the breakdown of lever with part numbers for switches ordered one through Case, quite pricey, but it worked. I also was in need of the connector for the control valve solenoid harness on main harness side. Found it through Case also. Had parts manager contact Case for the breakdown of harness and they came up with the mfg. part number. So now I will have to rewire and test each individual wire to get them in the right place. More to follow when I get connector in, hopefully will be good news.

  19. #19Nige2021-09-24 08:37

    A bit late in the day but I remember microswitches a lot like that one on the older non-electronic wheel loader transmission shifter controls for the backup alarm and the transmission neutralizer. The Cat Part Number is 9N-1750. 3 terminations, common, NO, & NC.

  20. #20Midnightmoon2021-09-25 16:05

    I have a large coffee can full of those switches in different flavors

  21. #21Coy Lancaster2021-09-28 22:31

    Thanks Nige for the info, the one i needed didn't have the lever just a button. I'll keep this in mind though.

  22. #22Nige2021-09-29 02:46

    The microswitch is the same I think. The lever is only held in place by a rivet and the operating button is right underneath it.

  23. #23Eric73002022-12-04 03:29

    How did your rebuild go? I in the process of trying to find micro switches now

  24. #24Coy Lancaster2022-12-05 16:10

    I actually found a break down of the shifter on AVS.com website. I'll try and find the photo and share it with you.

  25. #25Coy Lancaster2022-12-05 16:33

    Here's the breakdown I'll have to find the list.

  26. #26Eric73002022-12-05 23:48

    I appreciate your fast reply. Hoping to make these micro switches work. I have to get the arm off and I think it might work.

  27. #27Coy Lancaster2022-12-06 07:24

    Good luck I hope it works for you.

  28. #28Eric73002022-12-13 23:59

    Thanks! It actually worked perfectly. So glad I didn’t spend the 3500 on replacement. Cost me $30! Thanks again

  29. #29BigDutchman2023-07-24 15:56

    Can you remember the part number on micro switch you ordered from UK ? need two switched in my wheel loader as well now, having hell finding em here around texas

  30. #30Coy Lancaster2023-07-24 17:24

    The one I found in the UK was by the number on the switch it's self. But they couldn't or wouldn't ship it to the U.S. I finally found one by entering the shifter number and found a website that actually broke it down and listed the switch numbers and they were Case part numbers. I saved that and I'll send it to you if and when I find it.

  31. #31Coy Lancaster2023-07-24 18:12

    Here is the info on the switch you wanted. I’ll keep looking to see if I find any more information.

  32. #32BigDutchman2023-07-24 21:49

    if you dont mind, can you send the part number? coudnt make out of it on the pictures you sent

  33. #33BigDutchman2023-07-24 21:57

    if you dont mind, can you send me the part number or where you ordered it? thanks need the micro switches for my fiat loader

  34. #34HATCHEQUIP2023-07-25 11:35

    click on the pic and it will give option of blowin up

  35. #35HATCHEQUIP2023-07-25 11:35

    kaboom