Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 621b Loader control

backhoe1 ยท 2012-01-31 21:15

Can anyone offer advice on how to determine which direction handle assy should face when reinstalling on loader control. We disassembled the loader control to replace seals/orings and neither me or my hired man can remember which way it was facing.

Replies10
  1. #1alrman2012-01-31 21:40

    Single lever or dual lever? Did you remove the valve completely or reseal it in place?

  2. #2backhoe12012-01-31 21:44

    single lever, resealed in place. just don't remember which way the handle went

  3. #3alrman2012-01-31 22:27

    Does this help?

  4. #4backhoe12012-01-31 22:34

    Yeah, I looked at that picture before and after I tore it apart. There is a cross piece (#37 in pic) that has plastic spacers/sensors(#34?) on 3 of the four "legs" just trying to figure out which way doesn't have that spacer. Do you think the one to right would not have it? That is the way it appears on pic.

  5. #5alrman2012-01-31 22:44

    They would be coils for holding the lever in place - the one without a detent operation would be bucket dump. I guess that would be to the right ....... if that is what you mean.

  6. #6willie592012-01-31 22:51

    Note to self: I hope I never have to take apart the loader control valve on a 621B. LoL

  7. #7backhoe12012-01-31 22:51

    Yes I guess thats what I mean. I wasn't sure what they did, so couldn't figure out which way to put it. Thanks for your help.

  8. #8henrytcn2012-02-26 19:25

    hello friends mechanic i are from peru.. i requiero manual servicio case 621b ppzl help me 621b casee transmicion manual servicee workshop urgente

  9. #9henrytcn2012-02-26 19:27

    hello friends mechanic i are from peru.. i requiero manual servicio case 621b ppzl help me 621b casee transmicion manual servicee workshop urgente [email protected] plz send m info

  10. #10heavybilly2012-03-11 01:02

    Have you found the information you need if not email me at [email protected] i have a complete service manual for this loader