Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 621B No electric to trans.

Davisiron ยท 2016-07-01 16:18

Our 621 stopped moving. Usually this isn't a big deal since it's typically the shifter or a transmission solenoid so I went to test the Ohm reading on the solenoid to see if one went bad but none of them even show they are getting any fire. I checked the transmission circuit fuse and no fire there either. I don't have any kind of repair manual or anything and I'm running out of ideas as to why there is no electricity getting to these places. Shifter is fine. Handbrake is fine also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1quackattak2016-07-02 02:00

    Should hear the TCU click behind right side of seat, also a red light is usually on. A couple posts down from this one is someone having problems with a JD 624g, I'm fairly certain your b model case has the same trans & tcu. A couple of the guys had some schematics, should be model # on tcu. If your talking about the 5amp fuse for transmission circuit being dead, I think there is a solenoid that turns on with key that powers some of the fuses in box.

  2. #2wzwickle2016-07-07 10:30

    We're not sure how to post a question on here so are wondering if you could maybe help us with a problem we're having with a 621B Case Wheel loader. Oil comes out of the hand brake drive where it goes to drive the front end of the wheel loader. We've put in three new seals, a new bearing, and the leak doesn't slow down at all. We've talked to several mechanics and nothing they say to try helps. We've checked the vents. Any ideas?

  3. #3quackattak2016-07-08 12:51

    I'm guessing your talking about the transmission output shaft for the front axle, does it leak all the time or only when running?

  4. #4Bigbert2016-07-08 13:11

    If I can help someone with a general electric diagram for ZF 4WG180 with EST17 (117) or EST 19 (119) please let me know. [email protected] br

  5. #5wzwickle2016-07-11 10:30

    It leaks worse when it's running but it drips for a long time from the seal after you shut it off. We've put in four new seals now.

  6. #6quackattak2016-07-11 11:02

    Have you checked for a groove on the yoke that slides into seal? Sometimes might seem like much but will be enough to cause a leak. A good machine shop can repair the groove.

  7. #7bartelbe2016-07-12 20:20

    Check your breather sounds like the case is building to much pressure. If the yoke is grooved you can also install a speedy sleeve. also theres a oring that prevents oil from leaking through the splines of the yoke/output shaft.