Been thru a lot of testing with this loader over the last few weeks Unit has not forward or reverse control FNR switch all checked. Clutch circuit is ok Done the complete checks of the module but I get NO POWER to the solenoids Pin22 has voltage, grounds on module are now ok Cannot get voltage on pins 14,15,31,32,33 of module when going through the FNR testing stated in the manual When KON on loader, I get a single click , pause, then 3 clicks. I read in here only two click indicates all checks are ok - but 4??? Now the strangest thing is that the solenoids all measure EXACTLY 87.3 ohms. when tested independently. Manual state anything from 87 to 100 ohms at 20 C (68F) is ok I am leaning to believe the module may be faulty Can these be checked, or is there an electrical schematic for these units available??? Any assistance would be appreciated cheers O
Is there a schematic for the ECM (ZF Transmission Electronic Control Module). If so URL or point me to a contact around AUstralia that may be able to test cheers
Checked all solenoids. When ECM does test - I see some voltage going to the 5 pins for the solenoids, but it still goes into shutdown (4 clicks) This unit has an auto switch on steering column. My book does not show this and only one wheel speed sensor. I am led to believe the auto has two wheel sensor (rhs and lhs-auto) - does anyone have details - thinking this may be my issue???
Hoping there are some gurus in here that can assist please I spent most of the afternoon checking all wiring and the only thing I found different from my unit to the service manual is as follows Manual - states to inspect pins 1 and 19 for power (have this) but schematic shows 1,11 and 19 are all tied together. My pin 11 is under system voltage (ie: 19V ilo 24V) There is no wire connector or bridge on the loom or on the circuit board. Is this the culprit??? Also - I am thinking to put voltage to the 3 solenoids for first gear whilst connected to ECM. I do not see any harm doing this - has others done this - or gone through a limp mode wire connection (separate from ECM) Would appreciate some help guys cheers O
ECU pins 6, 7, 21 and 30 are present in my ECM connector - but not shown on my schematic Pin 11 in the loom does not exist - yet on the schematic it states requires (system voltage) Anyone able to assist please O
pin 6 = wire Yellow 32M Pin 7 = wire yellow 35U pin 21 = wire yellow 32N pin 30 = Lt Blue 25M Pin 11 = no wire in plug at this point Pin 6 goes to a sensor under the body where all the solenoids are housed. with orange wire These wires seem to go places - but the schematic 621b does not show these Can anyone here shed some light on these connections and what they should test (ohms, volts) Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. (Serial JEE0053136 - case 621b xt) cheers O
BUMP!!! 25M goes to a valve This unit has auto transmission button on column Anyone got a schematic would be appreciated Been almost a month now and no info coming - I feel all alone!!!! in here
That valve was a bad connection Got it spliced and remade connection and now have forward and reverse in manual and auto trans select One of the yellow wires must go to a speed sensor (pin 6 or 7 ) on transmission - still playing about with this and will get it nutted out