Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 621C Hydraulic oil leaking into the transmission

William Schuda ยท 2020-12-05 14:43

Can hyd oil leak into the trans on a case 621C wheel loader? I do not know if some one over filled the trans or if they thought this is the hyd oil went.

Replies2
  1. #1Bigbert2020-12-06 05:43

    There is a possibility through the (leaking) PTO pumps attached to t/m. However, the extra oil in t/m should be missed in hyd. tank. If level in hyd. okay, then someone missed the right hole for refill.

  2. #2William Schuda2020-12-06 11:45

    Thanks for your reply! It has some boom cyl leaks so I do not know for sure where the hyd oil leaked from them or went into the trans. This machine has many operators who knows how they maintained the oil levels. I will drain down the trans to the correct level and fill the hyd level and operate and monitor both levels.