Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 621C will not up shift to 3rd or 4th in forward or reverse.

William Schuda ยท 2021-01-02 13:22

I tried to up shift in auto and manual. It will only shift from 1st to 2nd in forward and reverse. I have been trying to program the max gear, but with know results. I press the program button and then the up button but I can't get 051 to show up to set the max gear. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if there is a problem with the switches. Can any one give me some pointers? William

Replies3
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2021-01-03 15:38

    What gears do you currently have now? What is your machine PIN?

  2. #2William Schuda2021-01-03 21:35

    I have 1 and 2 forward and in reverse My may machine is 2001 621C

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2021-01-03 23:14

    I would speed sensors in trans housing. There are three of them. One for torque converter one for input shaft and one for output shaft. Also check brake pressure and accumulator charge pressure.