Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 621c with low brake pressure light on after e-brake change

Dan bates ยท 2017-06-14 13:08

after changing e-brake pads the brake system low pressure light came on and I also seem to no have any e brake. any help I don't have any manuals aviable to me.

Replies3
  1. #1GaryHoff2017-06-15 00:34

    Adjust the park brake properly. Properly block the wheels, release the park brake, tighten the adjusting bolt in until both brake pads contact the brake disc, then back off the adjusting bolt 1 turn. Any fault codes active? The low brake pressure has nothing to do with you changing the park brake pads. Service brake specs are as follows: Accum. Cut-in Pressure [1915-2015] Accum. Cut-out Pressure [2715-2815] 621C - prior to JEE0123546 Brake Cylinder Pressure front [750-850], rear [700-800] 621C - JEE0123546 and after Brake Cylinder Pressure front [1250-1350], rear [1200-1300]

  2. #2Dan bates2017-07-21 09:26

    thank you for your reply I apologize for not getting back sooner I have been so busy this is the first chance ive had to get back to this machine. does anyone know a reliable source for a owners manual and or service manual I can look at on line?

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2017-09-19 21:21

    You will need to have the accumulators recharged it sounds like, and rebuilt if they won't hold charge. Your local Case dealer should be able to take care of that for you