Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 621F Brake Pressure

MC Custom ยท 2024-07-23 11:57

I have a new to me 2013 Case 621F wheel loader. I am getting "Brake Pressure Too Low" alarm. The brakes seem to work, but when I press on them this warning comes and beeper comes on. Just checking if anyone has any leads on where to start with this. I am not sure if it would have anything to do with sensor or ground wire and where that may be? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1steve wherley2024-07-26 10:02

    Accumulators may be dead shut machine down and operate brakes you should feel when you respell oil out of accumulators in about 15 stroke you would feel when out of pressure from accumulators

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2024-08-07 16:26

    There are quick connect fittings on right side of machine under cab. Check pressure for brakes there. As Steve said it's possible that accumulators are bad and will need to be recharged or replaced.

  3. #3MC Custom2024-08-07 16:39

    Thanks for the reply. We checked the accumulators, and one was bad. About $800 part and some labor. Thanks again.