Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 650K A/C Stopped Working Need Help!?!

SeaMac ยท 2014-09-13 19:06

Hi all, it's been a while since I last posted. I'm running a CASE 650K -nice little dozer actually- and the A/C stopped working, fan blows but no cold air. Trekker -Case Dealer- came out and told us it had to go back to their shop -not happening- our own Mechanic thinks it's electrical and I'm inclined to agree. Does anyone know of a common electrical "issue" with this dozer and the A/C?

Replies4
  1. #1SeaMac2014-09-13 20:27

    This is a Series 3 Dozer if this info helps.

  2. #2nowing752014-09-13 21:33

    Does the compressor run? Did you check the charge? Try to bypass psi switch

  3. #3SeaMac2014-09-14 08:38

    I'll check the compressor tomorrow, our Mechanic claims the charge is good. Thanks...

  4. #4SeaMac2014-10-01 17:54

    Had the Dealer's Technician check it out today, after nearly dismantling the entire interior he determined the electronic controller had gone south. New one's been ordered, should have properly functioning A/C next Tuesday. :thumbsup