My Dad just purchased a 10k series D6C and I was wondering if anyone has knowledge on how to convert a D6C from pedal tilt to a wobble stick. We had a D6C approximately 12 years ago that was earlier than the 10k with a wobble stick. We never paid any attention to how it was set up as that is how we thought they were all made. Kinda wishing now we had kept that old tractor, along with his D6H series II (Super miss that one). I apologize in advance for any etiquette and spelling I may have messed up. This is my first forum I have joined and my first thread (ever) thanks in advance.
I did mine a while back....bought the D6d linkage from a salvage yard. Took a lot of measurements from a D to figure out how to position it. There are two linkage pivot pins on the RH side under the fender about opposite the joy stick....I started by locating these as close as I could and working from there. The existing bellcrank just right of the hyd tank can be used as is for the two control rods. Took quite a bit of messing around mocking up the linkage to get it positioned right. Seems like I might have used one of the short control rods from the existing linkage and might have had to bend them a little to clear the decelerator linkage. View attachment 124136 View attachment 124135 View attachment 124134 I made the box large thinking that I might figure out how to plum it for rear hydraulics for a scraper some day....left room for 3 hyd valves in the encloseure. I I don't do that, I thought I could also cut a door into the box for a locking tool box. Here's some pics of the linkage mockup
Thank you, this is awesome information.