Case 650k dozer won’t go forward (will go in reverse) .. Wondering what fault code 4222F means ? Thx !
Welcome to HEF Dee7 ! First a serial number. Important for proper information. next, that is not a code Deere uses. Codes would be displayed with 6 digits, a dot and 2 more digits (ie: XXXXXX.XX). Press the select button on your monitor and then the next button until you get to codes. Press select. Report back with the active and stored codes. Maybe post pictures of the codes.
Error code 4222F on 650K Case dozer is right motor solenoid circuit open or over current. You'll need to remove the rear cover and check the wiring harness and connectors for the right drive motor. We would like to know the serial number and series of dozer which will help a lot in diagnosis.
Duh ! I have to learn to read. I thought it was a Deere.
Thanks guys! I am posting this issue for a friend, seeing as more info is required, I will try to get him to register on this site...
Well, almost 5 days later and still no update, feedback or registered member on here from my now distant friend, lol. Guessing the code was all he was after. This place is a complete wealth of golden information, not sure why he choose not to come on board. However, it must be said, and on behalf of my overly shy friend, I give a 100% heart felt "Thanks" to all you above whom provided such s quick, speedy, instant answers !!