Hi all! We have an Eimco 103MC that's been sitting out in the desert for about 2 years. I got it started with surprisingly little effort, but struggled figuring out how to move it. I'm wondering if anyone here can help me? All the gauges are working and showing good pressures. I was able to get the blade moving up and down after it warmed up. I've taken a photo and labeled the control surfaces: 1. ? 2. ? 3. ? 4. ? 5. ? 6. Accelerator 7. De-accelerator? 8. ? 9. ? 10. ? 11. Blade control
Just guessing, 1,2 are fwd/rev transmission levers, 3 could be a speed range selector lever, 4&5 are brake pedals , one for each track, I see a tongue has been welded to each so u can apply both brakes together. 6 I would think is a hand throttle and 7 is a decelerator pedal. Cant remember if these had a twin transmission set up like Case so u could counter rotate the. tracks to do spot turns, if so 1&2 will be FWD. N. REV and 3 will be for 1 2 3 or 4 speed. I used to have some pamphlets on Eimco back in the 60s but they have long gone. There will be someone on here or some other forums who. will have used one at some stage, there are quite a few machinery forums over on FB with some knowledgeable blokes on them. I have been a dozer operator for over 50 yrs now and never seen an Eimco not sure if any got to this part of the world. Nice looking project u got there anyway. Cheers
Just been to Youtube there is plenty on them there, they do have twin transmissions so 1&2 are for trannys, 7 is an accelerator pedal not decelerator so 6 could be a park brake lever.
1-11 as follows L track / R Track / Hi-Lo / LBrake / RBrake (they lock on with handles at seat base) 6 is throttle 7 De-cel pedal push to reduce RPM's push on bottom or heel of pedal RPM increase. 3 switches are F R and Dash lights 11 is blade lever F-R = up & down L-R = Tilt. mine is 1966 and I would sell cheap today as I found a house to buy. Love to talk with anyone with these or knowledge of these.
And you sir have 186 gallons of oil onboard!!!!! (four 55g drums plus filters). it's a $2300 oil change All the same..... 30wt 10 in the engine 28 in the trans 40 in each axle 58 in the hydraulic system. think we spoke