Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 650k no power

precision dirt ยท 2016-09-01 22:08

So my 650k has been sitting for about 3 weeks since last use due to everyday rains for about 10 Days. 14" total. ( Odd for Texas in late August) Went to pick it up and no power to dash or anything, only the meter will come on when I throw master switch. I figured a ground problem given the wet weather but all I have found seem ok and master switch checks out fine and haven't found any bare or chewed wires from a mouse. This machine has never given me a single problem so I'm hoping I've got a connection somewhere. Anyone with ideas or even a wiring schematic would be much appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1AU.CASE2016-09-02 22:16

    Hi precsion dirt; I am not familiar with the 650K but you can more or less see where the wiring goes at the CASE parts surfer here , which might be of some use. Otherwise, did you try another battery? Good on the rain, we have had 21" in the last three months and our land is like putty; It is what we were warned with climate change, dry / wet and not much steady weather in between.

  2. #2GaryHoff2016-09-03 14:45

    Fuse panel and relays are prone to corrosion. I would recommend removing all the fuses and relays and cleaning the contacts as a first step. Fuses are cheap, so just replace them all with new ones.