Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 650k wiring problem

92JD450 · 2023-10-11 21:04

About a month ago I bought a Case 650k that has been sitting for about 4 years. After numerous trips to the dozer, I did get it to crank and the hydraulics to function, but I can not get it to move. I finally removed the left joystick (F/N/R and steering) and it seems that something has eaten the connector between the joystick and the main wire harness. The 6 wires are not color matched and the connector is gone. If anybody could help me connecting these wires I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2023-10-15 22:39

    Do you have a service manual?

  2. #292JD4502023-10-16 07:15

    No, I do not. I’ll order one this week.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2023-10-16 07:23

    In the electrical section of the service manual the connectors are listed by number such as X21 or what ever. It also has the electrical schematic you can find your connector there and then find the pin location.