Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 680b brake parts

Todd Austin ยท 2022-11-06 08:57

I own a 680 that is in good shape. As is in most vintage 680s the hydraulic slave cylinders have failed and are leaking badly. After looking for rebuild kits I am finding that they are rarer that hens' fangs. I am wondering if anyone knows of a source, or a work around for these parts. Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-11-06 09:44

    Welcome to HEF, Todd ! They can be readily found on the internet. Use the serial number of your tractor and look in the parts book to verify the one in my link is what you need. https://www.ebay.com/itm/133392207622

  2. #2Todd Austin2022-11-06 19:11

    yea those parts are for the master cylinders, i need the kits for the slave cylinders. thanks for the reply.

  3. #3Tinkerer2022-11-06 20:31

    I should have posted that I had no luck finding a slave. I thought you may have needed the master also. Those 680B's with hydraulic brakes will be nearly impossible to find slave cylinder kits to repair them. If you can post a photo of one of them someone may be able to help you find a substitute.