Hello I have a Case 680E backhoe (1976 i believe) that i am doing a complete overhaul on. I am just stuck at the wiring part of the project. I am not 100% sure how to wire the Alternator (Motorola 35 Amp), voltage regulator, solenoid, starter and starter solenoid. If any one has a wiring schematic of it or just a simple explanation would be much appreciated. Solenoid Starter and solenoid Alternator
You really need to get a OEM service manual for your 680E if you don't have one. All you need to know will be in it. The solenoid in the first photo appears to be for the manifold heater. That frayed connector on the starter solenoid needs to be repaired before a disaster happens.
I was planing on getting the manual but due to an accident I do not have the funds to fork out 200$. All that is left is the wiring on this for it to be fully operational. When done ill post a before and after of this project.
I am sorry to hear you have had an accident Zolinski. I wish I could help you but I only have the schematic for a 680C. Hopefully someone will read this thread and have the schematic for your 680E.