Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 695ST Carraro transmission

Alexx60rus · 2014-03-14 07:27

Hi guys! I'm looking for repair manual transmission Carraro. Installed on the tractor Cayce 695st. That that to me managed to find, not absolutely approaches. Location of valves does not match. In my case worth eight of valves and they are located as shown. On the valve "???" no changes when changing gear occurs. link TLB2 download

Replies16
  1. #1fpgm042014-03-14 19:31

    I may not be fully understanding your question. However, the solenoid that you have labeled ??? is for the differential lock on the rear wheels.

  2. #2Richardjw~2014-03-16 13:42

    Alexander, Have you tried contacting your nearest dealer?......what city are you in?

  3. #3fpgm042014-03-17 13:16

    Alexx60rus, I need to clarify my response in post 2 of this thread. The solenoid cavity you have marked with “???” is for hydraulic differential lock as I stated, however this only applies to two wheel steer machines. As you have a 695ST four wheel steer machine, hydraulic differential lock does not apply and this solenoid cavity is not used. The valve body you show is shared with both two wheel steer and four wheel steer machines, it is simply the solenoid cavity you have questioned is not used on four wheel steer machines.

  4. #4Alexx60rus2014-03-18 06:31

    This picture is taken from a document that link in the first post. But in the tractor installed eight solenoids and they are switched as written marked red. I checked it during the gearshift and switch to 2WD\4WD. For example: select first gear and move forward on a 4WD = Power is supplied to the solenoids 1&3 , F and 4WD select 3-th gear and move revers on a 2WD = Powered the solenoids 1&3 , 3 , R F = FWD. R =RVS I am from Russia. Pskov city.

  5. #5Richardjw~2014-03-19 01:04

    The nearest dealer (relatively speaking) is OOO Techportavtoservice in St Peterburg - tel. no. is (+7) 812 334 96 33 alternatively drop me an e-mail on weymouth @ yandex.ru

  6. #6Alexx60rus2014-03-19 06:46

    Check your mailbox. I'm looking for service manual for repair this transmission. Dealer don't give me such information.

  7. #7pajibson2014-03-19 10:55

    what kind of Carraro transmission is it? do you know of any other equipment that has that type of transmission? I have a few manuals for other vehicles that have a carraro transmission and I might be able to pull an extract from them and send it to you.

  8. #8Alexx60rus2014-03-19 11:49

    Where else to used this Gearbox, I do not know. Full title: TLB2-CD. She looks like the same as in this dokument , but the valves installed not so.

  9. #9joe--h2014-03-19 14:22

    Here's a 171 page manual, in Italian & English. This it? http://www.xmfg.com/webmanuals/TLB2_Carraro_Computerized_4_Speed_Transmission.pdf Guess I should have clicked your link, same one.

  10. #10fpgm042014-03-19 18:58

    Alexx60rus, What you have is the generic Carraro manual, it will not have the unique features for the Case TLB implementation. For example, Case TLBs use an eight solenoid valve, not a seven solenoid valve as is the Carraro generic configuration. The missing solenoid cavity which you label “ ??? ” is for hydraulic differential lock on two wheel steer vehicles which uses the charge pressure of the transmission to activate the differential lock on the rear axle of two wheel steer TLBs like a 590ST. As you have a 695ST four wheel steer vehicle, that specific solenoid is not used. The generic manual will also not have specific reference the Case diagnostic codes for the transmission and also the electronic transmission controller. To be clear on your diagram, the four solenoids on the top row (you have them designated 2&4 , R , F , 1&3 ) are not simply on/off powered to 12v. They are pulse width modulated powered. Therefore, depending on how you measure power on these solenoids, you may not get a full power reading. Solenoids on the bottom row (you have them designated 4wd , 4 , ??? =hydraulic differential lock on 2ws vehicles, and 3 ), are traditional on/off 12v powered solenoids. What type of issue are you attempting to resolve on your transmission?

  11. #11Alexx60rus2014-03-20 02:53

    Yes, that's right. Solenoid control PWM. There is no movement of the tractor back, although the solenoid control to the "R" is. I swapped the places on the solenoids connectors "F" and "R". Then when you turn the joystick back, the tractor moves forward. Mechanical fault in the transmission itself. Question - Mechanical transmission in my document described correctly or not? Can share such a repair manual for TLB-transmission for tractor Сase, and self-diagnosis codes for this transmission.?

  12. #12fpgm042014-03-20 20:49

    Your valve definitions for solenoids are correct, adding in hydraulic differential lock. You might try exchanging the F and R solenoids to see if the reverse solenoid is defective. Are there any “active” diagnostic codes when you attempt to go into reverse? If so, advise on their number(s), occurrence count, last hour meter occurrence, as well the current hour meter value. Perhaps we can determine something there. It is difficult to compare your generic Carraro manual (171 pages including both Italian and English pages) to the Case service manual (1159 pages – English version) The transmission section of the Case manual is 333 pages by itself. The pictures and text are different which includes the 8 solenoid valve and diagnostic codes. I would strongly recommend you purchase a service manual from your dealer and have it shipped to you. As the 695ST is a fairly new model with I believe at least a 2 year warranty, are you confident that the transmission warranty is expired?

  13. #13Alexx60rus2014-03-21 03:10

    If you have this manual, why don't you want me sell/donate/exchanged for something? I thought that the forum is to help and share nformation, contact your dealer, I can without any clues. I do not know how American dealers, Russian are extremely reluctant to share information. And given the fact that up to 300 kilometers nearest dealer, ask for anything impossible. Tractor of 2008 of release, guarantees are longer no valid.

  14. #14Catback2014-03-21 07:14

    Wow. Hasn't he attempted to help you thus far? Isn't the suggestion to purchase a manual, even though it may cost $100, $200 or more dollars good advice? Perhaps he's like me, and has many manuals. But they are all hard copy and not DVD or in his hard drive. So scanning each page, then downloading and emailing would be a monumental task. My understanding of this forum is to help and assist. That does not necessarily transcend to volumes of free manuals. You're plainly not understanding the import of having a manual...even if it costs a little money. Bottom line: if you can't get the manual for free, you would be well-served to purchase one if you plan on owning, servicing and repairing this equipment in the upcoming years.

  15. #15Alexx60rus2014-03-21 11:10

    I'am not the owner of the tractor. I'm an engineer service center. I'm not asking what to give me for free, I can offer exchange for information or money. Do not teach me to live better help financially.© Ostap Bender.

  16. #16Tinkerer2014-03-21 12:11

    Alex : I think you misunderstood what he is saying. The service manuals that can be obtained from a dealer or a used genuine factory one is the only way to get the complete and full information that the manufacturer makes available. There are generic manuals available for machines , but they are sometimes very incomplete in regards to a complete coverage of all aspects of removing and repairing any machine. As fpmg said the number of pages (171) indicates it is next worthless. We are all here to help one another. There is no such thing as asking for money for what we do here that I know of.