Hi, I have a Case 70XT skidsteer. When I go straight forward or straight backward with it, it wants to veer off in one direction. I always have to compensate by easing off on one control lever. This is especially annoying when I want to go as fast as the machine will go in a straight line. I believe it must need some sort of adjustment. Unfortunately, I have only an operators manual which tells me nothing. The cheapest repair manual I can find is $350.00. Can anyone explain the procedure for adjusting?
It sounds like the chain drives needs adjustment, my operators manual shows how to do it. I could copy it
Pull the boot up on the levers. On the bellcrank on each side there is and adjustment screw to adjust the travel limit of the lever. The top adjuster adjusts the forward limits are are real easy to get to. The bottom screws adjust reverse and are kind of a pain to get to and adjust.
Thanks I'll try that.