Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 721C

Vetech63 ยท 2017-04-26 15:21

S# 126032 Looking for what the brake pressure should be on this machine. A flow schematic of the service brake system would be GREAT if anyone can help. Thanks, Jeff

Replies3
  1. #1Tenwheeler2017-05-05 22:39

    I have not been around Case loaders for some years and the models all kind of run togerther to me. I thank that is an air over hydraulic system. Not sure which side is referred to as the service side. Air system should maintain about 100-125 psi. A hose can be connected to a gauge with an inverted flare fitting on the other end that screws into the caliper blead port. Hydraulic pressusse should run around 750-900psi.

  2. #2GaryHoff2017-05-07 23:58

    I'm assuming your getting a low brake pressure fault. Check your brake charging valve adjustment. cut in pressure 1900-2000psi cut out pressure 2700-2800psi accumulator charge 800psi brake cylinder pressure 1250-1350psi front, 1200-1300 rear Valve is on the rear right side of machine. Look in the Case ce parts website for a better visual of the valve. There is a hole in the frame so you can adjust the allen screw and set the pressure. Are your front or rear diffs over filled?

  3. #3Vetech632017-05-08 20:15

    Thanks for the pressures. I ended up with 2 different problems. A brake pump that went bad and a stuck spool on the bottom half of the brake valve. Replaced the pump and cleaned the valve, works like a champ!