I was moving dirt and when i came out of the footer hole right side seem to have lost power. The right side moves but lacks controllability and power. All other hydraulic components seem fine. I was able to limp it back on trailer. I have checked for leak but don't have one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I had a 1845c case that the tandem pump went out but doesn't seem like same thing.
Lacks controlability sounds like you may have a problem inside of the control of the pump which could be the arm connecting to the swash plate pilot spool to a collapsed hose to a bad joystick. Tap some gauges in there (1000 for the pilot and 5000 for the drive)
First thing I would do is pull the cover on the chain case and look at the drive motor hub assembly. I have had broken sprockets that have caused same condition. If everything checks out in the chaincase check pump and motor operation.
Thanks for the replies but still not working. I have removed chain case and no broken chain or sprocket damage. I have found a leak on the tandem pump which controls the arm for the right side. I'm hoping the o rings on the spool are blown and replacing them will fix hydraulic leak. Hopeful the leak was cause low pressure to that side.
At this point I would cap the fittings where the hoses to that motor connect an try to operate that side. If the engine lugs down then the pump is good and you have Motor problem. If not the. Would look at the pump.