Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 750 loader new sprockets

announmous ยท 2018-12-25 21:37

I was wondering if someone new if these sprockets will fit a 750 dozer loader. my machine is a 6 bottom roller 750 dozer loader. part number i have from the case online parts store for my 750 Case track loader serial number 7071476 = sprocket part number D31746. I searched this part number on the internet and found this information but i am not sure if it is reliable= Compatible with the following equipment: CASE 750 DOZER 750 LOADER 850 DOZER 850 LOADER 850B DOZER 850B LOADER 850C DOZER 850C LOADER 855C LOADER FIRST TYPE CROSS REFERENCE (Original codes): BERCO CA298 BERCO CA298A BERCO CA543 CASE D31746= this number is the part number for my machine from Case CASE D46923 CASE R10441 CASE R45906 ITM R17100B0M01 VPI VCA543V any help would greatly appreated

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2018-12-26 17:51

    It's all about part numbers @announmous If you have the correct part number & a supplier says their product suits that number ..... well, you just have to trust that. If it doesn't fit, well, then they have some explaining to do!

  2. #2announmous2018-12-28 05:29

    thank you alrman yes your right. Just thought someone might have purchased recently might recognize any of the part numbers

  3. #3announmous2018-12-30 16:53

    I can not seem to find sprockets my 1967 750 bulldozer loader. 6 bottom roller. When i go to the case parts store lookup for my machine i get this "No Related Parts Available for sprocket= D31746". I purchased a final drive it for my 750, it came off an early 850 dozer loader.I checked the part numbers for an early 850 6 bottom roller and come up with a different number for the sprockets =D46923.I was wondering if any one would know if i could use these sprockets on my machine as they have been superseded and are available