Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydaulic issue ts14 Terex

Mark W ยท 2018-12-26 06:25

I replaced a pump on my ts14 (6UOT) because after a couple hours of work it would quit steering and unloading. The new pump works ok for steering but if you engage the hydraulics, lift the can, open the spreader apron or raise the ejector there is about a 10 second delay and you have to have the engine revved up to get it to function. The pump?? squeals and hoses jump. The delay and squealing doesn't seem to get worse over time as the machine warms up ran it most of a day to finish a project. It sounds like a pump caveating I have replaced the suction lines hydraulic screen and fluid when I replaced the pump. I hooked a vacuum gauge to the draw side of the pump its sucking about 3 pounds. I have not done any pressure checks because the machine is about 40 miles to the nearest town and every part you don't bring with you costs 2 hours. Any old Terex mechanics that could help out Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.