I recently took on 2 new customers with nearly identical machines, and similar but different problems. Today I'm looking for advice on the NH D75 I purchased eTimgo and the CNH diagnostic software / hardware. I'm confident the issue is not mechanically(hydraulic at least) related. Pressures tested and no issues indicated. New filters also here is how it's acting 1. Travel is extremely slow fwd and Rev 2. Initially when you selected a direction it operates at a proper pace, but quickly slows down a lot 3. Watching the pump / motor current, both jump to 40-50 when first engaging a gear and machine pulls hard as it should, as soon as it starts slowing the motor current drops to zero, and the pump current drops to 8-12 and will vary depending on the selected gear 4. Left and right function normally, just slow Some issues I've noticed 1. Both the brake and throttle sensors are unable to make the full sweep needed to calibrate. If i set the released position of each potentiometer to 4v, the pedals will not travel enough to reach the correct voltage on the depressed side. Both reach roughly 2.5v 2. The speed display on the cluster is sporadic. Sometimes it moves as expected, sometimes it doesn't move, sometimes it won't move a full graduation on the scale, sometimes the needle moves twice as far as it should However- on the laptop I'm able to see the up/down buttons working consistently correct. The set speed moves exactly as it should on the laptop as well. It seems like the actual travel speed is directly related to the movements of the travel speed indicated on the cluster 3. Likely related to the issue above, when pressing the brake it has zero effect on the machines speed or travel. The sensor shows a range of 2.5v-4v so it's working. The computer also shows 85% brake when pedal is fully raised, and gets as low as 30% 4. The throttle control has an issue. Regardless of how I adjust the cable and or linkage I don't get my full range of motion(resolving this could potentially allow me to get the throttle potentiometer in the correct ranges) The decel pedal seems to be extra floppy. There is an adjustment bolt but I can't tell what it does, and etimgo is lacking to say the least. On the computer the "set engine speed" is consistently 300-400rpm over actual engine rpm, as read on the computer. Thanks for any help!
No replies yet.