Hey folks. I could not find anything on this using the search, so, here goes. Thanks in advance. 2015 Case 750 M Teir 4a LGP wide track, 3500 hours. I am losing power when I make turns or engage the blade up down, etc. The engine lags and the turns are extremely slow, even in the upper gears. After working the unit for an hour or two it also loses power and will not even push down a small oak tree. I was told to try taking the belly pan off and cleaning out the lower sump area. It does need to be done. I am not getting any codes. Engine temp is good. Oil temp is good. Oil levels are good as well. Fire away with questions and I will do my best to answer. Doc.
Hey ozarkbill what is your trans temp? Have you changed any and or all of your filters? BTW this is a hydrostat machine so the only sump is in the tank, which services both hydrostat and hydraulic systems.
coy. sorry for the delay. The transmission oil temp is normal. Filters are new, air and hydro and engine oil. no codes, or alarms. head scratcher for sure.
Are they OEM filters or after market fuel filters? After market can cause problems in these machines.
FWIW I see no mention of fuel filters on that list.........
I assumed he said engine lags/lugs? I thought possibly a fuel problem
I agree. What I was trying to point out was that according to the OP’s list he hadn’t changed the fuel filters. At least he made no mention of having changed them.
Thanks for the replies. Yes all filters, including fuel are new. Less than 20 hrs. All are oem. The service was done at the local Case shop. Replaced all hydro oil, and engine oil.
Can you describe "engine lags" ? Do the engine rpm's drop ?