the bucket raises extremely slow. unit drives fine and tilt works normal.if you raise and tilt at same time raise speed increases.i did replace a tilt hose this summer and thought it could possibly have air in system but cant confirm that any help would be appreciated
My 85 had restrictors in the lines on the tilt and I believe the raise function, it was slower then my 1840 from day one, but after a year was really slow, after talking to the dealer I had them removed, they explained they were there to equalize pressure all around but had removed them out of another machine and only noticed once in awhile when moving, lifting and tilting all at the same time the tilt would pause, almost like a dead spot, mines does this every great once in a while and all I do it release and go back and it acts fine, I far prefer this to the old way, increased my cycle time and the dead spot happens maybe 1-2 times in a day and once you get used to it I don't even notice it. Dealer did say they have had to remove and clean a few restrictors over the years, so perhaps you have these and something is in that restrictor, just my .02 hope it helps!