Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 830 Diesel 1966 hydralic pump location No Strength with hyd

pelican007 ยท 2013-12-24 13:28

need to remove hydraulic pump from my 830 diesel tractor. Tractor has eagle claw and there is no power to the arms or the axillary hook ups, eagle claws arms will go up & down but there is no power to them (can not pick up 100 lbs ) any help would be appreciated Thank you

Replies6
  1. #1DMiller2013-12-24 13:47

    I'd be looking for this cover: http://www.elmersrepair.com/er-ar34214

  2. #2melben2013-12-24 21:30

    Are you sure about the year? The tractors of that year should have a conventional swinging type 3 point. I don't think Eagle hitch tractors were made that late. Mel.

  3. #3pelican0072013-12-24 22:08

    no I am not sure about that year, Have two 830 one is diesel & the other is gas

  4. #4pelican0072013-12-24 22:10

    and they both have the eagle claw arms

  5. #5pelican0072013-12-24 22:12

    thanks for the info. Do you know where exactly this is located? Thank you

  6. #6melben2013-12-26 07:11

    If it has eagle claws it does not take that style pump at all. The pump is located on the front of the casting that holds the remote valve and that whole casting must be removed, a very easy job. I would check the condition of the relief valve parts first. They are under the big domed nut on the rear that sticks straight up. The DOM tractors take the pump that was pictured. Totally different animals. Mel.