Good Afternoon, I have an Case 850k dozer that has a NO CAN error. I call a tech out and we verified harness, he suggested that the display was bad. Cant find on so took mine to an electronic repair facility, they found problems, repaired it and I verified functioning on our 650k. also swapped joystick and it functions as well. Looked through old threads and found some links that are no longer valid. please help.. Also took ecu out and repaired, Still no CAN. I am familiar with milliamp and testing, does anyone know how to fool it to release or run. I can't verify ECU as our 650k is series 3. A remain is (6-8 weeks out) and several thousand dollars. Any and all help is appreciated. Jason
Do you have voltage on high and low side? Does the resistance measure correctly? Think it should be 120 ohms. Could be one of the modules causing a problem. You can disconnect one at a time till the voltage comes back.
Yes sir, We measured everything, (CASE TECH) he said it was display, took my display to another dozer, 650k and it works fine. Same with joystick.
Can you see any of the modules on the network or just not the display?
No connection to CAN unfortunately, The tech that came out said he couldn't connect..
would be interesting to put a scope on it and see if there are any data packets. I would think he could see at leased one module working.
What symptoms are you chasing? No display or a no CAN error on the display? I'm not familiar with Case electronics, It sounds like a CAN data link problem, broken wire or wire shorted to ground. What diagnostic connector does the unit have?
The problem is no fwd. or rev. the connector in a 9 pin duetsch. The error is no can. I had a tech come out and said he couldn't connect because no can. I have had trouble finding another case mechanic to help diagnose so we have been testing according to other threads in here. Checking wires and verifying voltages..
Most of my experience with CAN/J1939 has been with trucks but as far as I can tell the same protocol is used in equipment as well. The voltage at the diagnostic connector with the key on measuring from pin C to ground should be close to 2.5 volts. Pin D to ground should be close to 2.5 volts and just slightly lower than pin C. With the key off the resistance between pins C and D should be 60 Ohms. With the key off measuring between pin C and ground then pin D and ground the resistance should be infinite. If the two data wires check out okay then I suspect one of the modules is taking down communication on the data bus. The next step would be to start unplugging them one at a time and key off for a few seconds and then back on and see if the No CAN message changes to a missing module.
Here is a can bus troubleshooting guide for a 650K, should be the same.
Thank you!!
Now if any one has the procedure to be able to free wheel this dozer, my superintendent is raising hell because its stuck in the middle of a finished job. I have service manual and parts manual, but cant seem to find any towing procedures.
Thank you so much, it is the same except my 850k is series 2. the display, joystick, is the same the ECU is totally different.. Could you point me in the direction of the 850k-650k series 2 troubleshooting guide?
Sorry all I have is series 1
That might do it. Is that what you had sent? The drawing looked like my series 3 650k, we need the earlier revision. If not could you please share series 1?
Yes sorry I did send series 3, the only series 1 I have is a 1650k and it's very limited but here it is.
Thanks!! No apology necessary!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help!!!!!!
You didn't by chance happen to sell the machine did you? I just bought a identical model out of Houston with the exact same issue
no, I wish I did, lol, not really. I would love to get rid of it, but i wouldn't wish this on any one... Can't get much support from case. And we have 10 big case machines. their solution is new harness and new modules, ie, display, joystick, ecu.
Damn. Well I'm currently also chasing this issue. Everyone says new Joystick but my Joystick isn't getting power
I was told my display was the problem but I have a 650k to test with and that wasn't it. The only thing I cant test is ecu series 3 vs series 2 and a new one is 8000$ and 6-8 weeks out. no guarantee.\
Is your Joystick getting power?
yes
You got the service manual for it? I just downloaded one yesterday
I have the original one but I cant find the CAN diagnosis steps.
What part of town is the machine?
did you verify all powers and grounds to the module? Sounds like you checked the can lines and have the proper voltage.
I actually had a tech come verify he said all voltage and grounds were good but I need more documentation to verify my self. We repaired and swapped relays and test joystick and display between 2 machines.
If a "Tech" tried to connect to the machine and couldn't that would be a red flag for me. I have worked with a few "Techs" that when the laptop couldn't tell them how to fix the problem they were lost. CAN stands for Controller Area Network. Can is a network like a phone party line that all the modules talk to each other on. It is a part of the wiring harness. The data wires will either be a twisted pair or a parallel pair of wires with a shielding wire wrapped around them or a foil shielding around them. The twisted pair is by far the most common. I would guess that there is a 99+% chance that either a data wire has broken or rubbed through and is grounding or a terminating resistor has lost connection and a less than 1% chance a module has failed and is taking down communication on the data link. If all the devices on the data link lost power that might cause a No CAN message as well. That would depend on Case's software. On Post #9 I posted how to test the data link. If you are familiar with a multimeter it only take a couple minutes. Post your results. Here is a link to a basic explanation of CAN: https://www.csselectronics.com/pages/can-bus-simple-intro-tutorial
Did you ever get it fixed? And machine is in waco tx
No i did not. We haven't had time to check all the harness..
Could I borrow a working Joystick for a day to see if that's my issue? They want 3000 for one and I'd like to make sure before I dump the coin.
You said it is waco? Give me a call at 7139065381.