Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850D Track Appraisal Specs/Form

Bote · 2026-07-14 09:56

Anyone have a PDF of the track appraisal sheets from the service manual for a Case 850D? Going to look at one this week.

Replies9
  1. #1alrman2026-07-14 17:08

    Do you have a PIN number? There's 2 different spec sheets that are PIN specific. Prior JAK0002253 / JAK005766 and after

  2. #2materthegreater2026-07-14 21:16

    So would a PIN with no letters be considered prior?

  3. #3Bote2026-07-14 22:57

    JAK0001934 but I already bought it. 4100 hours, tight pins/bushings, functional brakes, lights/gauges work, original paint decent. Sprockets, idlers, rollers and rails good. The grousers are a little worn. With the six-way blade my hope is it will do everything my 450C will plus push more dirt and bigger trees. Was 30 minutes from my house and picking it this weekend.

  4. #4Welder Dave2026-07-14 23:28

    I thinks it's at least a size up from a 450C.

  5. #5materthegreater2026-07-15 05:50

    I think you will be quite pleased with it's capabilities vs the 450. Turbo or N/A?

  6. #6Bote2026-07-15 07:55

    N/A. Does yours have a key switch for the ignition? This one has a simple lever switch on the dash and the same push button to start that my 450C has. I’ll have to make sure I keep the dash cover locked when I leave it out overnight on a project

  7. #7Bote2026-07-15 10:00

    I could put my 450C in the creek on my farm when it dried up in late summer and clear it out. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that with the 850D. I think the 850D may be a long track. The track adjuster appeared overly extended in the pics in the marketplace listing. Then I counted 6 rollers like the 850G instead of 5. I checked the online parts list and there is a longer piston available. I assume you can push a lot bigger trees with the 850D.

  8. #8materthegreater2026-07-15 10:00

    No key, same switch as yours.

  9. #9materthegreater2026-07-15 10:02

    6 rollers is long track. Mine will push a lot more than my 450C would. Both are turbo models though. Not sure how much difference that makes.