Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850G Transmission Question

JS300 ยท 2016-09-06 22:47

I've got a 850g that we have used to clear about 200 acres of trees/brush and clean up around the place with. Dozer seems to run strong and the guys I've had run it say it's a good strong machine. We have put right at 400 hours on the dozer with just a few normal issues. A friend at work bought a Cat D5C last week and while talking to him he said his will spin both tracks and dig a hole if he gets against something that won't budge. So here's the question...my 850g just lugs down and stalls the tracks when I do this. Is this normal or signs of a weak transmission? This is the only dozer I've ever owned so I'm not sure. It sure seems strong so hopefully this isn't an issue.

Replies0

No replies yet.