Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850K joystick wiring????

ebrent ยท 2019-01-03 06:33

What is the wiring color code order of the 6 wire green connector inside the travel joystick can of a Case 850k. See pic.

Replies7
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-01-06 09:36

    I worked for Case for years but never had the need to go into the joy stick. We always took the easy way out and replace it with a reman unit.

  2. #2ebrent2019-01-06 09:58

    Is that a dealer only item, or are there other sources?

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2019-01-06 10:04

    There may be other resources out there. Is this a series 1,2 or 3 Never mind they're all the same. I did a search and found a couple on line the Case part# is 84231557 or add an R to the end for reman.

  4. #4ebrent2019-01-06 10:15

    I am not sure of the series. I think it is a 2005 or 2006. Can you tell by serial number?

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2019-01-06 10:25
  6. #6ebrent2019-01-06 10:40

    Thank you.

  7. #7Coy Lancaster2019-01-06 11:14

    No problem