Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1150c hrydro pump

Caleb Polotzola ยท 2019-01-02 20:32

i have an 1150c case dozer. The blade stopped working so I changed the pump that works the blade, still nothing. I put a gauge to on the levers to see if The pump had a pressure and it did not read anything, but if I took the gauge off and moved the lever oil shot out. I've tighten the needle valve up to see if it would make the pressure go up and still nothing. The cylinders that lift the blade up move a little back and forth but it's like it doesn't have enough pressure to pick it up completely. Any help would be appreciated

Replies2
  1. #1alrman2019-01-02 22:13

    Welcome to HEF @Caleb Polotzola Did you dismantle the old hydraulic pump? Anything wrong with it? Maybe pieces of it have gone into the main control valve causing problems?

  2. #2John C.2019-01-03 13:28

    Sometimes there is a quick drop valve in the lift cylinders that gets broken of sticks open.