The trans pump mounting holes wore and allowed the input yoke to bottom out and it pushed the shaft back in the pump and broke the ears thats casted in the housing and it eat the pisons heads up pretty good. I rebuilt the pump put new cylinder block and pistons in it. I cleaned the metal out of the tank and pump housing. I took the 4 selonoids off the bottom and soldered new to em because old wires been hot and missing some insulation. I tried to put the wires and pins back in same hole not certain they are. Now when the joystick is put in reverse it goes foward and vise vera plus it liable to be turning or counter rotating when suppose to go straight. Put the joystick over to coumter rotate it goes straight. It still trying to move when in neutral. I didnt mess with the valves when i pulled the pumps apart. Can anybody tell me whats going on? Any help will be very much appreciated.
No replies yet.