Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4D

Bob Cowdery · 2021-06-29 15:06

Looked at a D4D today. Serial Number 78A6618. Standard trans. 2 way blade manual tilt. Hyd track adjusted bleeds off slowly on one side. No ROPS. Starts, moves, steers, brake pedals go way down to engage. The guy is asking around $9500. I can't figure out how to post the pictures I took. Also how much would it weigh. Thanks Bob

Replies11
  1. #1Nige2021-06-29 15:21

    This tells you how to upload photos - HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Bluox2021-06-29 15:44

    Around 15,000 Bear in mind 53 + years old has a clutch. Bob

  3. #3Bob Cowdery2021-06-29 16:09
  4. #4Bob Cowdery2021-06-29 16:13
  5. #5Bob Cowdery2021-06-29 16:18
  6. #6Bluox2021-06-29 16:20

    The track adjuster in the picture is at the end of adjustment but sprockets are good enough ,time to short track it. pads are good enough looks like corner bits are done so may need cutting edges turned. Bob

  7. #7Bob Cowdery2021-06-29 16:58

    There are 3 new pieces of cutting edge that goes with it. You can see them in one of the picture. Just going to be a farm dozer maybe take it to some local shows. Located in Eastern Ohio. Just wondering about the price for the age.

  8. #8Bluox2021-06-29 17:32

    the track adjuster on the right side ? Got the dust covers for that side? Its a expensive hobby machine at this point I guess whatever you are comfortable with. Bob

  9. #9Bob Cowdery2021-06-29 21:25

    Expensive like HD expensive? Or just regular expensive? LOL

  10. #10Old Magnet2021-06-30 00:17

    Lots of changes in the 78A series.....

  11. #11nicky 68a2021-06-30 03:00

    I like it. The most important thing to me on a tractor that age,is that it’s clearly been working,so things won’t be frozen up etc. For me,the rusted hedgerow finds that have never moved in years are only suitable for the scrap bin.Frozen parts inside machines is expensive,time consuming and demoralising. I think you have a good D4 here. Go buy it