Hey guy's I need a little help, OK maybe a lot of help. I'm checking out an Case 850K series 2 s/n lCAL005238 that lost steering all at once. It will go forward and reverse. When you travel forward and steer to left machine continues to go forward, when you steer right the machine will go into reverse. And the opposite when traveling in reverse. Fault codes are all old at least 30 hrs or more but they are as follows 4121 4131 4212 4222 4311 4312 I've checked connections at speed sensors and solenoids related to codes also all connections for broken wires or shorts. Any ideas as what may be causing this issue? I did replace the bump switches in joystick here while back.
Update on dozer. I finally got back on this unit and pulled the rear cover off to check sensors and lo n behold I found a driver motor had come loose. Just goes to show that it’s not always electrical issues, sometimes it’s just stupid stuff.
Stupid stuff can drive you nuts. Glad you found the cause of the problems.