Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850K series 2 Nobody knows? For real?

Wedig ยท 2025-12-23 23:51

Case 850K series 2 CAL0005508 I really would like to know what's going on with my Case dozer slowing to a crawl, but I guess I need to get a service tech to look at it cause seems like nobody knows jack about them, I know somebody else out there has had the same issue, surely I'm not the only one nuts enough to run a Case. I'd like to drive it off a cliff but it doesn't pick up enough speed to do it. Or maybe I'd be better off buying a John Deere and letting this one rust in the ground. If I'd have that kind of money I would just spend my time fishing so I guess I better keep at it.

Replies3
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-12-24 04:38

    Be patient. There are a few Case experts on here but not nearly as many as for Cat or JD machines.

  2. #2bam19682025-12-24 12:07

    I can't help you with your problem. Do you have a service manual? I did a quick search on ebay and it looks like there is at least 1 that might be for your dozer. If it is it will be $108 very well spent.

  3. #3Wedig2025-12-25 01:21

    Thanks everyone especially Coy Lancaster, the brake pot would not calibrate so I took the cover off and found a bare wire, still not tracking right but I think I need to adjust the pot