Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 855d loader

pump man ยท 2016-02-08 18:55

Boom lift is really weak if I curl the bucket hold the curl on the boom lifts good the second you let off the curl I lose the lift any help would be appreciated thanks

Replies4
  1. #1sheepfoot2016-02-08 23:01

    Does your machine have a ripper on the back?, backhoe?, front 4x1 bucket?. This will let tell how the control valve is stacked. Does the loader drop any when you first try to lift from it's holding position?.

  2. #2sheepfoot2016-02-08 23:03

    This should be moved to the track loader section also.

  3. #3sheepfoot2016-02-14 10:38

    This needs to be moved to the track loader section also.

  4. #4pump man2016-02-14 16:59

    I posted my question on the loader page I did'nt know how to move it thanks the machine does not have 4in1 ripper or backhoe but it does have extra valve