Need help my kelbelco SK55SR-5 has recently started to turn off intermittently after running for a little. It will turn off in the afternoon after running in the morning. Once it turns off you can turn it back on however it will run for 10-20 minutes than off again. Have checked the air cleaner, fuel filter and also changed the fuel pump with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
does it start bogging down and cut off? is it smoking before cutting off? how sudden is the shutdown?
I have now changed the solenoid, fuel filter. The machine sounds like it is running out of fuel, there is no smoke. I'm running out of ideas seriously need help to try and find the problem
I have the same problem ive tryed replacing the cut switch onthe back of the enjector pump I put it down as a kobelco gremlin as others have the same problem. But my digger starts back up nearly straight away. The biggest problem is i have is the a/c is too small for the cab
Hi hmearth What year & size is your Kobelco?
Sk55srx 2013