Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 865 Grader

stock ยท 2010-09-19 10:23

Case 865 vhp A promo vid of the grader...

Replies6
  1. #1Dominion 4102010-11-07 20:18

    Case There is a 865 Case grader at a dealer near here. Not sure how receptive the market would be for them, but look's like a nice unit. Anyone try one yet? Dominion

  2. #2cummins052010-11-08 00:17

    I would like to see that unit up against the volvo deere and cat in a head to head for the real world.

  3. #3Diagonal Brace2010-11-08 19:31

    Just in Case Just my observation but after a quick trial i really like the fact they articulate in front of the cab. No need to look where yer arse is at. As for how they will hold up time will tell.

  4. #4Dominion 4102010-11-08 22:11

    865 The cab forward articulation was the first thing I noticed also. The only graders I've had dealings with were straight framed, Adams 440,Wabco 555 and Champion 740. Would`nt mind a more up close look and demo Dominion

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2010-11-08 22:57

    I am not sure where to find it now, but I once read a long story about why the articulation in the rear is better than the ones that bend in front of the cab. Now if I could only remember where to find it... Komatsu is the other one that bends in front like that. Cheaper to build by far, but there are valid reasons to do it the other way.

  6. #6pwrstroke6john2010-11-08 23:26

    I have never heard anything real positive about the case graders but with time theyll get better im sure. And komatsu's articulate in the rear too.