Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 880 D

880d · 2022-06-19 10:57

have a case 880d excavator I had to replace 2 hydraulic line that go to 1drive up to replacement of the lines the machine was working properly and no issues after the replacement and adding hydraulic fluid I started the machine up moved the boom tilted the cab side to side spun the cab 360 lifted each side with the arm then went to move forward or backwards everything else worked fine but forward or backwards

Replies3
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2022-06-20 21:20

    What is the issue on the tracking?

  2. #2880d2022-06-21 09:34

    I think I figured it out the 2 lines that go to the OneDrive I may have switched and need to switch them back to the correct order at the turn table side as everything else works as it should

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2022-06-21 13:47

    I was wondering about that, that’s why I asked what it was doing.