Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1996 Cat 312 workshop manual

Moparman81 ยท 2022-06-19 05:17

Hello. I just bought at 1996 Cat 312 with 11500 h on it. Im wondering if there is anyplace on the internet to download a workshop manual for it? And is there any good places on internet to buy parts from? Serial number on the machine is. 6BL01489

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2022-06-19 10:08

    The Service Manual is Cat Publication SENR6120. You may find one somewhere on one of the internet marketplace web sites. They are not available for download AFAIK unless it is a pirated manual

  2. #2Moparman812022-06-20 13:20

    Thanks for the info. Is there any way to find out where its made? I have read something about japanese and french?

  3. #3Nige2022-06-20 14:57

    Your 6BL machine was built in France. If it was built in Japan for export it would be 6GK, or Japan-built for the home market only it would be 7DK.

  4. #4digger_hunter2022-07-11 21:00

    I can give you the PDF schematics but the manual itself is in hardcopy.

  5. #5Moparman812022-08-06 08:15

    Thanks. That would be great.

  6. #6digger_hunter2022-08-23 02:47

    hey sorry just saw this again. do you still need this?

  7. #7digger_hunter2022-08-23 10:55

    if you need specific sections I can get some pictures of it and send it across if you ever get desperate for it! I have a pdf of the electronics and hydraulics schematics